About Me

Australia
A self confessed bookworm. I needed a place to debrief after reading, so here it is!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Drop Dead Beautiful - Jackie Collins


Lucky Santangelo is back with a vengeance--still every bit as strong, sexy, and seductive as ever! But Lucky is older and wiser, and hot to reclaim her power position in Las Vegas. However, a deadly enemy from her past has resurfaced--a person determined to take everything from her, including the family she holds so dear: two sons and an out-of-control teenage daughter who is just as outrageous as Lucky herself. Like mother, like daughter. And if that old saying holds true, it's going to be one wild ride.
Drop Dead Beautiful is the 6th instalment of the Lucky Santangelo ‘Vengeance’ series and it doesn’t disappoint!
True to Jackie Collins style there are many, many subplots, lots of tangential characters, and loads of steamy sex.
This book really surprised me. I thought I was in for a bland, casual read, but I soon found myself reading it at a rapid pace because it's so trashily addictive. There is something about her books that suck you in and get you hooked.
Another good thing about this book was that you didn’t necessarily have to read the previous 5 books to understand what was going on, although I would strongly recommend it if this latest one is anything to go off!
I will definitely read her next instalment in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment