About Me

Australia
A self confessed bookworm. I needed a place to debrief after reading, so here it is!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Entwined with You (Crossfire #3) by Sylvia Day

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires… 

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

I have a love/hate for these kinds of books. I can't stop reading them, but it's all same same but different. Same drama, just a different plot line.

If you liked the first two in the series then you will like the third - there was nothing disappointing about it. I read it in less than a day and thought this was last of the series, then get to the end and find out there's going to be another one.

I wonder how many more dramas two people can face - what on earth could possibly be coming at them next?

I will read the next one because I've already made it this far through, but I am secretly glad it isn't available yet so I can have a break and refresh by reading something a bit different and not so heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment